3:02 AMUsability for online store
Part one. General principles for the whole store.
• Store logo.
• Phone number.
• Site search.
• All links in the store's content are underlined. Critically important links have pop-up hints.
• All images in the store must have an alt tag
• Do not use scripts that change the appearance of the cursor, do not use scripts like "falling
• The 404 error page should be executed in the store design and contains links to the main sections of the store, site map and search form.
• The site should be correctly displayed in all popular browsers and have a version for mobile phones.
Part two. Base navigation of the store.
• The menu of the goods catalog is always located vertically;
• Nested item menu items should be displayed without reloading the page;
• The menu of the catalog of goods must have no more than 8 items.
• The menu items of the goods catalog must be sorted either alphabetically or by product groups.
• The menu of the catalog of goods should contain virtual categories "novelties", "sales", "best goods" In which goods are selected by any principle.
• Store navigation is horizontal.
• "bread crumbs" are used for all pages of the store.
• The current menu item is always highlighted.
• Links to the pages "payment options", "delivery methods", "FAQ", "Contact information" must be present.
|Total comments: 0|